8/8/11

NEW SHAKES August 8th 2011

A little overlap from the previous programme.
New shakes starts at

about 3:07......................



Alone in the dark studio, i've dimme
d the lights to get through the 2 hours.
I've had a headache for 2 weeks - it's dull, the right side of my face feels numb
like i've had a stroke, i sometimes see a big dark circle of nothing in my right

eye's vision field - i've been told it's the aura....
i'm short of breath, i have pains in my chest, everything's gone to shit.

To kick things off - i did a little sonic meditation with a metal mixing bowl
balanced precariously on my noggin, Timpani mallets, Binaural Microphones
and some vocalization.
-----
Hertta Lussu Assa - Hrtta Lussu Assa - Elamannesti/Den Sekottuminen (Destijl)
Hertta Lussu Assa - Hrtta Lussu Assa - Yontullen sahkoinen sapnieli sekoaa (Destijl)
----
Crows in the back yard
----
Circuit des Yeux - Portrait - Twenty Day (Destijl)
Diva - The Glitter End - Andromeda's Lullaby ()
Anthony Von Seck - My Best Friend in Exile - Devil's Lake (Experimental Farm)
Nick Kuepfer -Rural route no. 7 - a wave (Standard Form)
Gmackrrkzgl -
Gmackrrkzgl Cassette - (Self Released)
------
Crows in the backyard
----


Good friends of New Shit, LANTERN are embarking on a tour in the Fall
You can help them make their tour a celebration for your Ears and your ass
by SUPPORTING them
----

Lantern - Stranger I come /Stranger I Leave - I Don't Know (Night People/Sweat lodge guru)
Thurston Moore - Suicide Notes for Acoustic Guitar - Soul (Carbon Records
)
Richard Pinhas & Merzbow - Rhizome - Rhizome 1-010011010011011 (Cuneifor
m)
-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment